Centreville, Ala – Community Service Programs of West Alabama (CSP), Inc. has funding, through the CARES Act, to assist households affected by COVID-19, with the cost of heating and cooling bills. Listed below are the criteria for eligibility:
- Household directly and/or indirectly affected by COVID-19, on or after March 13, 2021, in at least one of the following ways:
- Household member(s) lost income (reduction in work hours)
- Household member(s) lost job
- Household had increased expenses
- Household member(s) contracted COVID-19
- Gross household income for the month PRIOR to the month you apply, at or below 150% Federal monthly poverty limits:
- 1 Person $1,595
- 2 People $2,155
- 3 People $2,715
- 4 People $3,275
- 5 People $3,835
- 6 People $4,395
- 7 People $4,955
- 8 People $5,515
more than 8 people, add $560 for each additional member.
3) Applicant(s) has NEVER received LIHEAP assistance.
Please call (205) 752-5429, to schedule an appointment.
CSP’s mission is to provide resources and services, which resolve immediate needs and lead to long-term self- sufficiency in low-income and vulnerable populations. CSP offers LIHEAP-CARES Act assistance in Bibb, Choctaw, Dallas, Fayette, Greene, Lamar, Perry, Sumter and Tuscaloosa counties.
Sontonia Stephens, Director, Compliance and Special Projects
(205) 469-0384, email@example.com