You may pre-register here at the lake. The forms are ready!
There is no cost but we need an idea of how many participants we may have. Catfish are going to be stocked in a netted off area just for the Derby!
See below for the OFFICIAL INFORMATION
Click For: 2018-Registration Form
OFFICIAL YOUTH FISHING DERBY INFORMATION
For Youth Ages 3 to 15
Saturday, September 29, 2018
BIBB COUNTY LAKE
Register at 7:30AM
1. Participates may pre-register Wednesday-Sunday from 9AM-6PM beginning Wednesday September 5th at the Bibb County Lake. The last day to pre-register will be Friday September 28th.
2. The first 50 to register will start fishing at 8AM. The second 50 to register will start fishing at 9AM.
Each participate checking in on the 29th will be stamped according to their registration form and assigned a start time.
3. Poles and bait will be furnished. You may bring your own pole.
4. There is a LIMIT of 6 catfish per registered participant. Parents May Help To Cast But Children Must Reel In The Fish On Their Own There will be a weigh station to determine the winner of the largest fish in each age group. You will need to bring a cooler to put your fish in.
5. If you do not want to keep the fish you caught, there will be a representative from the Bibb County Food Bank Committee who will take them.
6. For those who are not interested in fishing, there will be an instructor from Living River giving canoe lessons and teaching water safety.
7. Hot dogs and drinks will be furnished.